If you are looking for a visually beautiful space in Delray Beach. You have come to the right place. The dull and old looking floors of your garage or commercial or industrial place can be transformed into aesthetically pleasing spaces.
We are the professionals that you need for the installation of your epoxy floor coatings. We are equipped with well-experienced epoxy coating installers, who know their jobs. Epoxy floors are easy to clean by pressure washing system, if you Google pressure washing near me you will find lot of good companies that can do the job successfully.
You can get two variations in epoxy, one is the epoxy paint and the other is the epoxy floor coatings.
- It has a little amount of epoxy which thus makes it more durable.
- A single coat is used.
- You do not have to prepare the surface beforehand to apply this.
- It’s applied directly on the floors.
- There is no concrete surface preparation required.
- This is although a fast process but will not last long as the concrete surface will start to show after only a few months.
Epoxy Floor Coatings
- This contains a mixture that is able to fashion together a chemical reaction strong enough to produce a thin plastic-like material.
- This takes time to cure.
- You can be sure that this floor coating will be resistant to chemical stains or spills or any abrasions of this type.
- The concrete surface will have to be prepared beforehand.
- This is not a single layer but instead applied in layers
- Hence is a permanent flooring system with a longer life-span.
How would we install the epoxy floor coating preparation?
To install a successful installation of your epoxy floor coating a properly prepared concrete surface is required. All the major chips and cracks that your concrete floor has will be repaired. All the grease and oil stains will be removed and before any work is done all the concrete surfaces would be made smooth and flat. Learn more about epoxy floor coating preparation.
The Epoxy Floor Installation process
The recommendation of the manufacturer and a suitable temperature both need to be aligned for epoxy floor coatings. A minimum temperature of 55 degrees F and a temperature between 60 to 90 F is required for the epoxy floor coating to cure well. You can get low-maintenance floors with high durability that are beautiful at the same time by Epoxy floor coatings Delray Beach. It’s all you ever wished for.
Although the cost may be higher than other flooring systems of Epoxy floor coatings but their advantages surely overshadow their costs. We have managed to install floor coatings for businesses like restaurants, retail stores, motels, hotels, supermarkets, office buildings and malls in Delray Beach. Furthermore, we also installed epoxy floors in factories, schools, manufacturing plants and healthcare institutions. The options are vast. We have the best team and we work with the top manufacturers who know a great deal about their products. We are super proud of the varieties that we have including flake, metallic, quartz and many many more. You will not be disappointed by our services and the work we do will surely satisfy you and impress the people who see it.